Sunday, June 13, 2010

Corporate Laughter Yoga Exercise (19th May 2010)

19th May 2010 is ONE very special day.   I looked forward to this particular Wednesday, filled with enthusiasm and energy.   It is the day where I get to laugh at 3 different venues. 2 sessions in the morning and 1 session in the evening. Early morning, laughed with my fellow DJ Laughter Club members.  Just a few turned up, nevertheless we did breathing exercises and laughed together for 20 mins.
Immediately after the session, I left for Putrajaya to conduct a session with the parents of an International School. The parents were quite skeptical and looked rather serious until I explained the concept of LY.  However, once the exercise began, they lost their inhibitions and thoroughly enjoyed the session.  I had a very good Laughter Blaster to help  increase the tempo and stir the crowd of mamas and papas.

In the evening, I went down to KL to conduct another session with the staff of a corporate company.  There were 20+ of them.  None had heard of LY and were quite intrigued.  But all of them participated enthusiastically and laughed long and loud.  It was a great de-stressing session time for them and I could still hear laughter on my way out after the session.. HaHaHaHa.

No comments:

Post a Comment